“great restarurant - high quality dinner”

Restaurant Loewenkeller
Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in Wels
Cuisines: International
Reviewed July 26, 2018

I have been to this restaurant several times (as couple, with friends, with family) - and it was wonderful every time. The food is very high quality and delicious. On the wishes of the guest is received individually. Also an extra preparation for food intolerances is not a problem. I'm looking forward to the next visit :)

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed August 26, 2016

Very tasty food but also very expensive. Nice and frendly service.
Gnocchi with zucchini and chease are delicious!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

We came back here, but this time only for a wine.
In my opinion one of the best choices in Wels, for what I know.
The feeling is to come in in your favorite restaurant, like the place you use to go weekly, but it was my 2nd time in life. The service is really very friendly and seems really to enjoy to put the customer in the middle of the attention. I.t is for sure a good place as restaurant and also wine bar. A must in the city.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank DamianoZornetta
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

My entree was one of the best I've had anywhere and the service was perfect. Wow. I would definitely go back the next time that I am in Wels.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed October 8, 2015

A good level, middle-high, place in Wels. Very good kitchen, kind service, particular food, I would suggest this place to people that like nice locations in the center of the city.

Date of visit: October 2015