“Great food in pretty pedestrian street ”
Review of P'Aa

P'Aa
Ranked #84 of 508 Restaurants in Linz
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Altstadtviertel
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We both had excellent lunches - a stuffed spinach pancake and a large wrap with curried lentils and rice. Both with large tasty salads full of variety and flavour

Recommended

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Had dinner with a friend and it was really good food.
I had the tomatoe soup and a salat, catagorized as starter, but it was far enough food. The Drinks where good too, only the staff was a bit slow / unattendive.
i did not like the atmosphere inside, to clean, didn't feel comfortable, we left after the dinner and had our after dinner drink in a another bar.
As they do have a patio in summer time, I will come back to sit in the patio and enjoy the good food. :)

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

I do not remember the exact names of our dishes, one was a greek/Mediterranean dish and the other one went towards Indian flavors. All the ingredients seemed to be really fresh and everything was packed with flavor, something that I have missed before in other vegan/vegetarian restaurants. We were also impressed by the number and variety of the dishes. Good job!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 12, 2016

I love this place, a real gem of a dining experience. Lots of people highly recommended this place to me and I wish I had tried it earlier and not missed out.

The chef offers more of a fine dining experience in a mid-range restaurant. The food is incredibly tasty and filled with a variety of amazing flavours. The soups fleisch strudel soup is seriously tasty, and duck and Indian dishes are my favourites so far (vegan options), there's so much more to choose from!!

I found the service nice, friendly and attentive too.

Definitely worth a visit again... and again.. ;-)

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed April 29, 2016

Very much extensive menu to choose from for the vegetarian person. The best part is they spices from INDIA which makes the food quite delicious and you savour the taste long enough.
All in all perfect place for a lunch. They have very much limited hours of working so better plan it since they probably don't operate in evening. You may get a slow service since they prepare the dish on your order only which takes time.
You may also want to have wine also with food. The place is quite old having traditional European architecture with spacious seating

Date of visit: April 2016