“Terrible service”

Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Altstadtviertel
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We waited 25 minutes for our meal whilst others got theirs, when we asked it was obvious that our order had been forgotten but no apology made. When the food arrived it looked nice enough but was cold so maybe it was just sitting off in a corner.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

we visited two outstanding vegetarian restaurants while on a holiday in Croatia,P aa isn t bad,but lacks somehow behind with the flavours,we nevertheless like the food and the atmosphere

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I did not know the restaurant was vegetarian; I went there because of the look and the location. Fortunately I know some German because the menu was only in German and the staff, although helpful, did not know English. The menu was impressive and with assistance from the staff, I dined well on food that I, a carnivore, would not ordinarily eat. I recommend that you bring a German/English dictionary. But the dining is worth the extra effort.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

this restaurant was lonely planet recommended, and as a friend of veg restaurants and interesting cuisines, i wanted to give it a go. service was extremely attentive, though definitely not overtly friendly. and the food and drink were rather good. there's a wide selection (german only menu though) and i was satisfied with my asian noodle inspired dish. my carnivore boyfriend was happy enough with his italian stuffed pasta selection. the bread was amazing!
great ambiance, music at just the right volume. i went on a saturday night around 19:30 and half the place was empty, so i wouldn't worry about a reservation too much. i would probably return if i were in linz again, but i wouldn't go out of my way.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We were only passing through Linz and decided to have a lunch here.We really liked the rather simple decor,the food was very inventive and delicious,we particularly loved their salads and soups as we came on a cold day.i recommend it to everybody even meat eaters!