“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Was in town for business and the company I was visiting took me here. I had the tuna which was one of the best I have ever had. The hardest part was deciding what to have. The menu is to huge like at some other places, but there is a great selection. I really wanted 3 of their dishes, but settled on the tuna and it was cooked just perfect.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped over at this place on our way to Munich and we were not disappointed! The food choices are great with many options for every taste bud! Would highly recommend the pasta's/Gnocci and the pizzas!

1  Thank Jaybaybabe21
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I am a regular traveller and this place seems to have it all right. They understand what food is, what good service is. We were a group of 4 and Il Teatro made the ‘ordinary’ Carbonara Spaghetti a very tasty Carbonara, the Gnocchi Gorgonzola was magnificent and my Tagliatelle with salmon and shrimps just mastery. I hope that when you visit the place you will also have this experience about food and service.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was excellent. One of the best restaurants that I have been to in Linz. Good sized portions as well. They have a huge array of menu choices, meat, fish, vegetarian, pizza...

Highly recommend for an evening out.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

the atmosphere is rather nice, but the food is great. No matter if you choose fish or pasta or the great pizzas - especially the ones with sea food!