“Great Food”
Review of Bombay Palace

Bombay Palace
Ranked #7 of 451 Restaurants in Linz
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Doha, Qatar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Very delicate indian food restaurant in austria . Was surprised to find such a nice restaurant there foods are so authentic! Gladly recommending

• Visited January 2014

“Simply Great”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I left this restaurant with a big smile on my face - and a very filled up stomach. Great food and great service!
Food worth waiting for!

Vienna, Austria
“Excellent Indian Cuisine, great service”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

One of the few decent places in Linz open on a Sunday night, always busy, you definitely need to reserve a table in advance.
The staff is very attentive and they serve excellent wines in beautiful glasses, the standard is high in this restaurant. The food is wonderful and I very much enjoy the different spices which are a nice change from standard Austrian food once in a while.
One of the best places to eat in Linz

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ingunn12
Sydney, Australia
“Royal Bombay Palace Linz”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I live in Sydney, Australia. I am an Auditor and have been to many Indian restaurants across the world. I would like to say with great pleasure that I had never been to such a genuine and authentic Indian restaurant before in my life. Being Indian, I know the taste, flavour,spices and quality of the Indian food. I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and thought to give a try. I went for a dinner and what a service...excellent. I have been welcomed and offered a seat. Staff and the owner was excellent. They helped me in selecting food of my taste. What can I stay, it was one of the best I have ever tasted. Pappadams came as complimentary. Staff was very courteous helpful and friendly. Restaurant was very neat and tidy. I visited the kitchen and was amazed to see how well it is maintained. There is a team of professional chefs working together keeping high standards of hygiene. Owner and staff were personally attending to everyone in the restaurant. I went for two straight nights and I can see satisfaction and happiness on the faces of everyone dining there. This is best place I have dined in Linz and anywhere else.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Amit V
Oxnard, California
“"Best Indian Food Of My Life"”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've eaten at alot of Indian restaurants in different places, but for me eating here has been the most enjoyful experience for me as a foodie. Very good Indian food and amazing service! And for anyone who loves wine just as I do, you should surely give this place a try as the wine prices here are very affordable and full of variety. But the best best part of my visit here was that, the naan (indian roti) especially, was made in a TANDOOR! So all in all, the food here is awesome and everyone should give this place a visit as I promise you that it will be the 'BEST FOOD' that you will ever taste!!

• Visited August 2013