2,032 results
All reviews sandy beach hotel concierge beach bar beautiful hotel amazing holiday executive room relaxing holiday wine tasting pool area main pool sun loungers all inclusive package plenty of sunbeds the hotel is clean ayia napa water sports evening entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely hotel, fantastic food. Some rooms have really poor views but asked to be moved and was as soon as possible. Limited to the hotel as not much around but not far to Larnaca or Ayia napa. Christina, Pavlos, Thannos and Theodoros, excellent! Couldn’t do enough for you. The beach bar is a great addition! Overall really happy with the stay here.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GuestRelations-SBH, Guest Relations Manager at Sentido Sandy Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Lucy C.,
We sincerely appreciated your kind comments and glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. The satisfaction our our guests is our highest priority. We will be glad to welcome you back at the SENTIDO Sandy Beach.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had the most amazing stay at the Sentido Sandy Beach. The service and the staff have been amazing. The location of the hotel is ideal and close to the town centre. Christina and all the staff at the hotel were very helpful and made our stay so pleasant. Can’t wait to come back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GuestRelations-SBH, Guest Relations Manager at Sentido Sandy Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ElenaSpy,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your fantastic comments. Our whole team is extremely committed to deliver the perfect vacation experience for each guest and we all are more than happy to have met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is Great, the staff are fantastic, the rooms are clean, and the pools are nice and big

I have Stayed here twice now with my partner and would come back again and again with my family along the way

Dear Christinam0412,
What a great review. Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We are pleased you had again such a positive experience and looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve been coming here for the past 20 years plus and cannot fault the staff.

I used to come here with my family from a young age and now I have made a family for my self and bring them here too.

They are amazing. The food is great and service is outstanding. The rooms are clean.

I will always be a returning customer.

Dear Ademetriou88,
On behalf of the SENTIDO Sandy Beach team, allow me to express a sincere appreciation for your loyalty. It is always a pleasure to welcome you to Cyprus. We assure you that we will continue to do our utmost to ensure a comfortable and relaxing holiday. Wishing you all the very best for the months to come.

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

I stayed for a week with my family in Sentido Sandy Beach Hotel in Cyprus. The hotel has a great location, a lot of amenities like 3 pools, gym and spa, nice food and friendly staff.
The concierge organised a amusing boat trip to Cape Greco and we had an opportunity to swim in the most cristal water and see the sea caves.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GuestRelations-SBH, Guest Relations Manager at Sentido Sandy Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear Jelenao972,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is such a delight to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the SENTIDO Sandy Beach and furthermore found the service, facilities location and food satisfactory. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, they are much appreciated. On behalf of the team at the hotel we look forward to welcoming you all back.