1,909 results
All reviews sandy beach hotel concierge beach bar beautiful hotel amazing holiday executive room relaxing holiday pool area wine tasting main pool sun loungers all inclusive package plenty of sunbeds the hotel is clean water sports evening entertainment ayia napa
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

The hotel grounds are beautiful - the pool area and beach are extremely relaxing and peaceful. We found sunbeds really easily even later on in the morning which was great (hate fighting/struggling to find a bed on holiday!)
The food was ok, nothing special - I'd give it 3 stars and there is definitely room for improvement.
The concierge was helpful. There are buses leaving from outside the hotel into Lanraca (about a 20 minute ride away). There's a supermarket across the street from the hotel, but apart from the that there isn't much.
We were disappointed with our room. It was very basic and there are very few charging sockets. When we opened the window it was full of cobwebs and spiders and had clearly not been cleaned in a long time! However our sea view was beautiful. I asked for a quiet room upon booking, but unfortunately, on the last night of our stay there was a loud wedding in the gardens. By midnight the music had not stopped - it was extremely loud and we had a flight to catch early the next day. When I called reception and enquired what time it would end, the woman told me maybe 1:30 am, maybe later, but we don't really know. I think that this is outrageous - by all means have a wedding but have it end at a reasonable time so guests can sleep. We ended up changing rooms at 12:30am, just so we could get some sleep before our flight because it was so loud(that room ended up being much nicer than our original room, although apparently that room was less supposedly a cheaper room). The next morning we were pretty tired and the woman who we initially spoke to on reception was extremely understanding and kind. When I said I wanted a discount off that night, she said she would speak to her manager and was apologetic. We did get a discount from who I assume was her supervisor, but she couldn't have been more rude or aggressive. I told her that this was disappointing as I specifically asked for a quiet room. She responded that we had a free upgrade upon arrival (which I assume forfeited the quietness), which to me is a non-answer (we would much have preferred a quiet room over an upgrade, the room wasn't even that nice anyway!). It was also the first we had been told this upgrade!
By all means have weddings at the hotel, but ensure they end at a reasonable time in order to be respectful to your guests who want to have a relaxing nights sleep. I understood that we were not the only ones to complain, and other guests were also upset and disturbed by the noise. I know that weddings regularly take place at the hotel, so reading between the lines, this is a regular occurrence of guests complaining about noise from weddings. This was an expensive three night trip for us, and in my opinion, the hotel is way overpriced for what is offered.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GuestRelations-SBH, Guest Relations Manager at Sentido Sandy Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear 224LisaK,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for sharing your holiday experience at our hotel. Of course it is lovely to read that you found our hotel grounds beautiful, the pool area and beach relaxing and peaceful. Many thanks for taking the time to give us an invaluable feedback that will help us improve our services and facilities. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the experience you had with the loud wedding and we are very sorry about the impression you have gotten. As this is very important to us and we aimed to satisfy everyone at all times, your comments have been already forwarded to our General Manager. We are taking very seriously everything that concerns quality and service and proper actions will be taken. Wishing you all the best with hopes to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

On arrival the reception lady was wonderful, couldn't fault her. We then went upto our room to find it was not what we had booked. We originally booked a sea view room but instead we was put into a room with great big storage containers infront of it as a view. We also then only found one plug socket so we had to share this for our entire holiday. The first morning we was woken up to banging and clatering outside, but every other morning after that was ok. Other than the fact theres a bloke from the hotel next door and starts to blow the leafs rather eaely. The restaurant staff are lovely and so attentive, you honestly couldn't fault them. Some staff on a night near the bar were the entertainment is can be rather rude and miserable (mainly the young girls). Nothing to do around the area if you dont drive however there is a bus stop. Standard rooms lack a kettle although apparently you can have a kettle if you upgrade to an executive room (little bit bizzare). Pool area is clean & the beach area is also clean. Entertainment is boring as hell, with the photos online before booking it looked exciting and entertaining, however it was a piano player one night a violinist another and a magic act another so on and so on. Was bored majority of the time. Unfortunately i wont be coming back to this hotel, however i hope to come back to cyprus soon. Although ill stay at the dome this time

Trip type: Traveled with family
GuestRelations-SBH, Guest Relations Manager at Sentido Sandy Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear Katie H.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and for your nice comments regarding the restaurant staff. We value all comments, both positive and negative as we aim to improve and progress. It is without a doubt very valuable to have our guests' opinion of view so we can resolve all matters and ensure a comfortable stay for everyone. I am sorry to read you were unsatisfied during your stay at our premises. Had we received any of these issues during your stay we would have had the opportunity to make amends and ensure a comfortable stay. We are very sorry that we could not meet all your expectations. Thank you for choosing the SENTIDO Sandy Beach during your holidays in Larnaca Cyprus.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

This was one of the best hotels ever!
The breakfast was amazing and SOO BIG! so many options!

Pools were clean and there were enough sun beds ,that was nice!

Hotel room was tidy and airconditioning was very effective!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 929tiinat,
What an amazing review. Thank you for very much for your positive feedback. We would love to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was amazingly clean and welcoming. The staff were second to none and the hotel holiday concierge was so helpful when I messed up my pick up time!
The waiting staff were always smiling and made us feel very at home.

The food was fantastic, always fresh and always top up!

So relaxed within 2 days, I’ll definitely be back!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GuestRelations-SBH, Guest Relations Manager at Sentido Sandy Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Dear Sarahslur,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that we met your expectations and you had amazing time in your stay. We appreciate your kind words regarding the staff and the food. Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

If your looking for a place to relax this is where to go, you’re made to feel welcomed the moment you walk in, it’s clean and tidy, the food is the best I’ve ever had on an all inclusive holiday!! I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends looking to just get away and relax

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Shan0195,
Thank you for your amazing review. It was a pleasure to host you and we very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.