“Dreamy! This is the stuff of my food fantasies”

Restaurant Joel Robuchon Monte-Carlo
Reserve with
Restaurant Joel Robuchon Monte-Carlo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 133 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Joël Robuchon restaurant offers a sophisticated, accessible cuisine with Mediterranean flavors, executed by Head Chef Christophe Cussac, who promotes fresh seasonal products. The open kitchen, a distinctive trademark of Joel Robuchon's philosophy: to share his passion and pleasure of food with his guests who can enjoy a direct contact with the Chef while he's cooking.
Mystic, Connecticut
“Dreamy! This is the stuff of my food fantasies”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Wow. You must get the potatoes. They brought tears to my husband's eyes, they were THAT great. I can't sing enough praise about the atmosphere, the food, the service. Oh, my. It's truly dreamy. Highly recommended

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank LisaFlyer

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Simply Outstanding”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

A performance of elegance, sophistication and each mouthful educating my taste buds.

My girlfriend and I visited Monte Carlo for a birthday celebration and we're looking for a culinary experience for the occasion. Joel Robuchon did not disappoint in any way. Each course was perfectly designed enticing all our senses. Portion sizes were cleverly delivered to always leaving you wanting more.

The service was impeccable and extremely attentive. The team judged so well when to, and not to, approach the table.

The price, however, was eye watering - I might add all self inflicted. The temptation of classic champagnes and wine was too overwhelming to ignore. Regret.......? Never. I'd do it all over again tomorrow!

Congratulations to all involved in giving such good memories. Thank you.

1 Thank Ben D
Oxfordshire, UK
“Fabulous service”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Amazing team there, moved us to chefs table, lots of "pre dinner treats" including beautiful foie gras and Parma ham.

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Consistently amazing”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My partner and I have been coming here for years and it never disappoints, their signature amuse bouche alone is enough reason to return and their quail with truffle mash is always a winner.

The service at the restaurant can be described as nothing less than impeccable and the staff is highly attentive in a professional manner during each visit.

I have a hard time finding restaurants that I want to return to, especially if the menu remains more or less the same. At Joel Robuchon it is the opposite, the items they offer are so good you never want it to change.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Travellife85
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love Monte-Carlo a ton!!! This Restaurant was absolutely Exquisite! I m not much of a Casino person but my experience in Monte-carlo was definitely heightened with this amazing dining experience.

• Visited June 2013