If you like to explore Monaco by walking around, this is a perfect place to start from. Choose a room where you have a view to the sea port of Monaco - it's worth the upcharge. The breakfast is ok - pretty expensive for the choice you get, but convenient. Parking is close by, just below the hotel, access from the street. If you are getting in and out with a car, it's less expensive to pay at the ticket vendor than get a day pass from the hotel. The hotel staff, at the lobby is not very attentive and sometimes pretty rude. The check in and out will stress your patience a lot. I have been several times at this hotel and it seems not to improve. Enough guests that can get around with this behavior and enjoy the location. Not all rooms have a closed wardrobe - it's like it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel