Apart from queuing for 20 mins to check in this was a good place for our overnight stay. 5 minute walk from the station and 15 minute walk to the centre. Rooms perfectly fine, if a little small, spotlessly clean and staff all helpful. Breakfast buffet a very good option. Overall, good value for money and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel