Have just returned to the UK, having had a two night stay at the Monte Carlo Bay. This was my second stay. The staff are friendly, attentive but unintrusive, the overall service is first class. The bedrooms are beautiful and the views just breathtaking. We were lucky to have arrived in glorious sunshine although we were told that only the days before the weather had been dreadful. The grounds and pool areas are a delight,, and a simple walk around the grounds is the most pleasurable experience. There is no shortage of choice for breakfast, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort