Great hotel, I was on a business trip, so i did not have to worry about they 875 Euro a night room charge. Rooms are excellent, clean, spacious and have modern fittings etc. The Minibar is expensive (7 euro for a chock bar) but your in Monaco so everything is expensive.
Views from the hotel are excellent, the trade off is it's 10 min walk to the centre of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort