The most amazing hotel, outstanding views, outstanding service, outstanding rooms. The bedroom was very modern very clean with a view over Monte Carlo Bay and the pool area, the meals were amazing. The staff were very, very helpful, and spoke perfect English. Nothing was too much trouble. The car park was fantastic and brilliant bell boy had the bags to our room before we had even checked in. A fantastic experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo