Everything about this hotel was exquisite. The location, the view from the balcony, the room, the clubs and the surroundings, everthing was grand and enjoyable.
At times, expensive hotels tend to give a boring impression, which was exactly this hotel wasnt. Jimmyz, the club was amazing. The hotel had a shuttle service, every 15 min, to the casino square, which is the centre of acitivty of monaco.
breakfast was elaborate and you could pick and choose from the variety according to your preferences.
You simply get a royal experience here at the Monte Carlo Bay Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo