“Very Good but not one of the better Nobu's”

Nobu Fairmont Monte Carlo
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu Fairmont Monte Carlo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 135 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant étonnant, théâtre jet set, Nobu est une expérience totale à savourer sans compter. Cuisine asiatique d’exception aux accents sud-américains pour un dîner chic et feutré, mais aussi un lounge et bar, 2 espaces privatifs, un sushi bar, sans oublier une terrasse qui surplombe la Grande Bleue. Pour une prestation exclusive et une expérience inoubliable, Nobu Fairmont Monte Carlo conçoit et réalise des dîners privés et peut également recréer à domicile ou dans un lieu d’élection toute la magie Nobu. Le bar du Nobu propose également un Happy Hour tous les soirs de 18h à 20h. Les horaires d’ouverture du restaurant sont du dimanche au jeudi de 19h à 23h30h. Et le vendredi et samedi de 19h à 1h du matin avec musique live.
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Without doubt the Nobu Montecarlo is a great venue with an amazing view. The service is very good and the food like all Nobu restaurants is also very good. Having said that and because I have had the opportunity to eat at many Nobu and Matsuhisa restaurants I can safely say that when it comes to the food this one is the one I like the least.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have always wanted to try Sushi so we decided on there Nobu, we opted for the Chefs Special as we wasn't sure what to order. For 2hrs we were presented with the most divine food, I think there were about 8 courses, we lost count!! Amazing and will definitely be returning!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I've been at the Fairmont Monte Carlo more times than I can count, and indeed, have eaten in L'Argentin on dozens of occasions so was keen to try the replacement "Nobu" on this trip.

It is an interesting concept in comparison to L'Argentin and could not be more different. As you enter you are greeted with a very cool bar offering a variety of tipples, however, we'd just polished off a bottle of fizz in the upstairs champagne bar so were keen to be seated. We got an awesome booth with spectacular views of the Mediterranean. Anyone unfamiliar with the property should know that the Fairmont literally rises out of the sea on large concrete pillars, the views from this hotel are fantastic and Nobu sits with awesome views towards the Italian coastline. You can choose to dine outside on the terrace but we were inside.

We were a party of 4 and promptly ordered another bottle of Rosé champagne which was perfectly chilled, a Tattinger I seem to recall. Waiters then explained the menu to us but I was more than happy to go for their tasting/degustation menu which is some 6 courses, each one a house specialty. The Sommelier was over to take our wine order and again, we opted for the wine pairing with the food.

We then sat back, enjoyed the plentiful wine and had 6 well presented, well thought out and expertly delivered courses of finest Japanese cuisine. The night flew by with excellent company, great service and a terrific atmosphere, I have to say, a lot better than what could sometimes be a little stuffy in its previous incarnation L'Argentin'.

I cannot wait to go back to Nobu in Monaco and have put this chain on my "must try more of them" list, Tokyo next I think or maybe London.

I've noted some negative reviews on TA and don't really understand them, I found Nobu to be a wonderful dining experience with magnificent views and delicious food/wine, the service was outstanding and for me it is up there with the Michelin star restaurants I've been fortunate to dine in, I'd heartily recommend!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is a perfect and romantic restaurant for a couple. The wine selections covers almost every possible choice, and the staff is really nice. We had a great time, even if the place is somewhat expensive. The plumb wine is a must try.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Large business group went to Nobu and we were not disappointed. The food and service was noteworthy.