“Beware of Water Charge”

Nobu Fairmont Monte-Carlo
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu Fairmont Monte-Carlo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 133 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sydney
“Beware of Water Charge”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We visited this restaurant as a family of five. As our children don't like soft drink and prefer water, we requested tap water on three occasions and were offered still or sparkling only. The end result was over 60 euro of water. Despite this, the meal was excellent and we throughly enjoyed what is obviously a very popular new restaurant in Monte Carlo. I would definitely return, however, would attempt to get my water message through. I am happy to pay a fair price for water but 14 Euro a bottle?

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank OceanAnt

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“I say welcome to Nobu in Monaco!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was very excited to go to this restaurant, when I found out that Nobu is finally in Monaco! I really loved the food, high quality and fresh, as it should be in Nobu. I will definitely recommend going there.

• Visited December 2013
“Amazing experience BEST service in Monaco”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Finally a restaurant where the staff know what they are doing in Monaco.
You have just to let you guide for your meal letting them know your preferences.
They call the concept "family style dinning", so the dishes are disposed in the center of the table and you can share, what makes it very convivial. You can really feel that the servers like and know what they are doing.
I had no reservation, but no problem they offer me to have dinner either at the bar or in the lounge, what i did.
The sake come straight from japan and is exclusif to Nobu restaurant, that is what the server explained and it was excellent. My wife tried one of their cocktails, a kind of spicy passion margarita (i can't remember the name) and it was delicious .
The wine list is quite large so it would fit your liking for sure.
For the food we did let the server take care of us and he composed a very well organized menu where we found so much balance in all the dishes and sauces. We ended the dinner with a nice selection of sushi and sashimi and then we tried the Moshis for dessert (You'v got to try those they are AMAZING).
if you want to live an extraordinary culinary experience in Monaco, this is the place you want to go!

• Visited December 2013