“A must!!”

Truffle Gourmet
Ranked #47 of 134 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Wow! What a fantastic little place. The food was delicious and so was the wine. The service was outstanding. My only regret is we didn't find this place earlier. And if you watch carefully you may find yourself rubbing shoulders with some famous people!!

1  Thank Dimitra K

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I have dinned in some of the finest establishments in the world but this little place is amazing!! The food was out of this world and the wine was absolutely delicious. The service was spot on.

1  Thank Jennnnnyyyyyyy
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Waiter Eric put on a Show!!! This waiter was a human hurricane. His section was 9 tables and 30 people and he took care of everyone. The food, service, overall experience was 5 star. The cafeteria ambiance has charm and you feel how the locals live. Very unexpected and down to earth in a place know for glitz and glamour. Pizza and truffles what a combination.
-Alistar

1  Thank Cvz24
Reviewed August 18, 2014

The market area might look popular despite the Monaco glamorous restaurants, but Truffle Gourmet is a real jewel in the box.
Ask for the daily suggestion and taste the fresh pasta. I went twice with my family and never been disappointed. We had starters and pizza and, as of Italian origin, I might say that it was years I couldn’t eat such a great pizza out from my home borders.
The staff is extremely cordial and kind and always ready to help you. There is no dress code, just take it easy and enjoy a pleasant moment with an amazing quality of food.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Finally we arrived at Truffle Gourmet and charming Roberto helped us make the right choise of food and also found a marvellous barbaresco. The tiramisu was excellent and the gambas were outstanding. We look forward to next time.