“Freaking awesome truffle treats”
Review of Truffle Gourmet

Truffle Gourmet
Ranked #48 of 133 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 17, 2014

As the name suggests, this place specializes in dishes with truffles. The restaurant is located in a food court and it shares the seating area with many other stalls. It was very difficult to find this place because it is located in a building that is not obviously an eating place. But it was so worth it, I'm glad we didn't give up on finding Truffle Gourmet.

We had some of their pasta and pizza with truffles, of course. The pasta was cooked al dente and the truffle was just nice, it wasn't overwhelming or too subtle. The pizza crust was also a nice, chewy texture, which I enjoy, and had a lovely truffle flavor. The restaurant has a decent wine list and has clean toilet.

We ended our meal with the tiramisu. Even though I'm not a big fan of tiramisu, this was a super awesome tiramisu, so good that we finished it. All the dishes were reasonably-priced and I was so happy to find an affordable restaurant in Monaco with an unpretentious ambience. If I were in this area again, I will most definitely return to Truffle Gourmet.

1  Thank Maria S
There are newer reviews for Truffle Gourmet

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This place is perfect!! Truffle carbonara so good. Veal with tuna sauce great ! Fun to watch the very talented chef if you sit at the bar ! Waiters very entertaining as well could have gone back next day and should have !!

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We tried some places in nice and cannes, but this was by far the best food we had. Good prices, fast service and the place has a lot of character.

1  Thank Niklas N
Reviewed July 3, 2014

A great place for a quick delicious bite !! Situated inside the market at Place d'Armes the food is exceptional value for the quality ... A rarity in Monaco ! I had truffle spaghetti which had a generous serving of shaved truffle on top.. For 11€ ! , there is also pizza, salads etc .. Well worth a visit , staff are very pleasant and efficient ,there is bar seating and tables. Great !!

1  Thank Sharon O
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We sat at the bar... where you can see the cooks and preparation of the food in action. Had the truffle pizza, spaghetti Vongole and salad Nicoise. Sooooo good! I wanted the lobster pasta but that was sold out. I need to visit this restaurant again!!! It is located inside the market area. Drooling for truffle!!!