“Fantastic classic style ”
Review of Le Grill - CLOSED

Le Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Even better than Seventh Heaven, this restaurant on the eighth floor of the Hotel de Paris offers an array of traditionaldishes.During the summer, the roof slides back in the twinkling of an eye to reveal, beneath the stars, one of the most enchanting views of the Cote d'Azur.
Ranco, Italy
“Fantastic classic style ”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Had a great lunch. Great value 3 course lunch menu for just €75, with drinks included. Service subtle, but amazing. Treat yourself & go!

1 Thank Justin E

• Greek first
Singapore, Singapore
“Very Good Performance on Cost”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I visited this restaurant for lunch with my wife and unfortunately, it was a rainy day and we could not enjoy the views from the table. However, the meals were very nice and the half bottles of white and red wines included in the course were very good. Of course, all the staff were professional and served the meals and wines very comfortably.
The total cost for two persons including two half bottles of wine and two glasses of Champagne was just 200 Euro. I think it was reasonable for the quality and amount of meals and drinks.
I especially recommend the reasonable lunch course here.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank YacchanAmarone
Sotogrande, Spain
“Great evening and fantastic dinner.”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

What a great evening, service was excellent and the food perfect. The menu is simple, the wine list vast and the ambiance perfect. We did not feel rushed, the service was outstanding. I gave this 5/5 my husband said 4/5 his reasoning was the cost. Its expensive so it does not represent value for money, but we would both go back again, and again.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank SerahO
Saint-Remy-de-Provence, France
“Then the roof came off!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Some things are so memorable they linger for a lifetime.

Oh so many years ago I had had the dining experience of my life, and then they rolled the roof away and the star fell on us. After nearly 30 years, I returned to find that this incredible spot had not changed in the least. I even found myself ordering almost the same dishes -- sort of like pinching myself from a dream.

As if dreaming of the heights of the Monte Carlo coastal cliffs with a dazzling view of the azure Mediterranean sea were not enough, the Le Grill restaurant of the Hotel de Paris will in-trance with menus from the top chefs of France. I [re]ordered their rack of lamb with savory sauce and herbs, steamed potatoes, and grilled fresh veggies. The dessert was the restaurant's signature classic, Grand Marnier souffle. Superb!

As the waiters clear the table and I lean back in my chair, in comes the snifter of cognac with my selection of cigars [I never indulge in either of these luxes; but then tonight I am very near heaven in my dream!],... and then the roof comes off!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Etranger2all
Switzerland
“Memory lane”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to the grill room since i was a child and it has barely changed . The service is impeccable and the waiters extremly professional .

The sommelier is particularly good understanding that if you indicate a win by price he will agree it is good or suggest an alternative at the same price .

It is expensive but quality does cost money
and for a special occasion it does not disappoint !

The opening sliding roof in clement weather is a very unique and special feature .

I shall revisit as soon as there is another occasion their soufflé is superb and well worth having even if normaly one skips desert .

Visited May 2013