Don't know where to start.
Useless concierge, gave us address to lunch restaurant, but mixed up Avenue with Rue, so we drove around for a hour. And it was a bad restaurant...
Send us to a dinner restaurant, supposedly top top. But forgot to tell us that jacket where required !!. And the restaurant was bad..
Service was non existent, every call for service was either not performed or late.
Every person that entered our room had bad attitude, room service, laundry pick up etc etc.
Just all around bad.
Two night in a row promised of fixing the in room movies, of course nothing works on day 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Rosegarden dedicated to Princess Grace, close to the heliport with easy access to the Old town and the Casino square the Columbus offers 181 rooms including 53 Classic and 100 Deluxes with balcony or terrace - 14 Juniors Suites & 13 Suites Seaview - 1 Top Floor Apartment - Soundproofed and individually controlled air conditioning - Flat Screen TV- international channels Free High speed Wifi access both in rooms and public areas. Parking spaces under the hotel with valet service. Conciergerie - free shuttle bus within Monaco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbus Monte-Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Monte-Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Hotel Columbus Monaco
- Columbus Monaco Fontvieille