We've stayed in this hotel a few times and are always happy with the level of service. It's clean, modern and the restaurant food is very good quality. The breakfast is excellent and served in a lovely dining room with a terrace. The concierge staff are always very friendly and helpful. The only complaint is that wifi is not free! The Fontevielle area is beautiful and there are several good restaurants and a bar nearby in the port area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Rosegarden dedicated to Princess Grace, close to the heliport with easy access to the Old town and the Casino square the Columbus offers 181 rooms including 53 Classic and 100 Deluxes with balcony or terrace - 14 Juniors Suites & 13 Suites Seaview - 1 Top Floor Apartment - Soundproofed and individually controlled air conditioning - Flat Screen TV- international channels Free High speed Wifi access both in rooms and public areas. Parking spaces under the hotel with valet service. Conciergerie - free shuttle bus within Monaco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Columbus Monte-Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Monte-Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Hotel Columbus Monaco
- Columbus Monaco Fontvieille