Very nice hotel with loads of service . While the interior is a little worn we usually overlook these things with other pluses. The only minus was the price which by the principality standards is quite good. Some other reviewers complained that its to far away from the centre of town..Its simple if you dont want to walk less than 1 km to be in the heart of town then put you hand in your pocket and pay for the privilege. The staff here are amazing and will help you with just about anything you need ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Rosegarden dedicated to Princess Grace, close to the heliport with easy access to the Old town and the Casino square the Columbus offers 181 rooms including 53 Classic and 100 Deluxes with balcony or terrace - 14 Juniors Suites & 13 Suites Seaview - 1 Top Floor Apartment - Soundproofed and individually controlled air conditioning - Flat Screen TV- international channels Free High speed Wifi access both in rooms and public areas. Parking spaces under the hotel with valet service. Conciergerie - Beauty salon and free shuttle bus within Monaco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbus Monte-Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Monte-Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Hotel Columbus Monaco
- Columbus Monaco Fontvieille