This hotel represents good value for money in this unique place. Prices within the hotel are expensive by uk terms but NOT the most expensive London hotels. Pool is outside and in a great spot overlooking the Med. Nice if the weather encourages you to swim. If you travel into Monaco via the helicopter then this is the ideal hotel for you to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Rosegarden dedicated to Princess Grace, close to the heliport with easy access to the Old town and the Casino square the Columbus offers 181 rooms including 53 Classic and 100 Deluxes with balcony or terrace - 14 Juniors Suites & 13 Suites Seaview - 1 Top Floor Apartment - Soundproofed and individually controlled air conditioning - Flat Screen TV- international channels - Free High speed Wifi access both in rooms and public areas. Conciergerie - free shuttle bus within Monaco. Secured car park with optional valet parking. Parking spaces with charging stations for electric vehicles. Parking rates per car per night: October to April €25 ; May to September €35. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Columbus Monte-Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Monte-Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Hotel Columbus Monaco
- Columbus Monaco Fontvieille