Yes it's nice, service is great but it is a little dated.
Pool and spa was good
Food was great too
Rooms nice size and clean
All items dated but floors vary, mine was not as good as a friends room or floor decoration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Monte Carlo hotel is a unique four-star luxury convention resort located in the heart of the Principality of Monaco in between the Mediterranean Sea and the legendary Casino. It offers an unique view of the blue horizon, the famous Casino of Monte-Carlo and one of the best views on the Formula 1 circuit, the famous Fairmont hairpin.Spacious, comfortable with private terraces, its 602 rooms and suites decline perfectly the Riviera style.Fine dining at Nobu Fairmont Monte Carlo,amazing cuisine, mixing traditional Japanese dishes and South American spices and aromas; delicious and local Mediterranean cuisine at the Horizon-Deck, Restaurant & Champagne Bar, with breathtaking sea views; and non-stop service in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in front of the Mediterranean Sea at the Saphir 24, lounge & bar, open 24h/7d.Not to be missed, the award-winning 900 sqm Willow Stream Spa bathed by natural light, its ultra-modern Fitness Centre and its all year round heated pool between sea and sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Fairmont Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Fairmont Hotel Monte Carlo
- Fairmont Resort Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Monaco