“VERY good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mozza

Mozza
Ranked #13 of 129 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eze-sur-mer
“VERY good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Best Bellini´s ever. Ekstremely good ravioli Piemontese. GREAT service. I loved it. Make a reservation, it was packed friday night and we were lucky to get a table.

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Menton, France
“Mixed feelings about this place...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Been here on several occasions with friends and the standard of food is generally good - I don't think people should "expect" this to be an Italian restaurant as they have food like hamburgers on their menu. I love their corn chips which are served with the burgers. Their pasta and meat items are also good. What's strange is that I see a lot of complaints about their service here and I've never had a bad service experience with them, not even when we had a company luncheon with 30-odd people. I have always found them to be friendly and ready to oblige.

That said, however I wouldn't recommend Mozza for large groups or corporate events as we were disappointed with the quality of food for a year-end luncheon that we organised. Truffle burgers with absolutely no hint of truffle, oily fries and worse, my burger patty wasn't one whole patty, it was several pieces put together to 'resemble' a whole.. if i hadn't removed the burger bun I wouldn't have noticed! Very disappointing especially when I know they are capable of much better. They are probably not ready to serve large groups or to cater for corporate functions.

• Visited December 2013
“Consistent and creative”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I regularly come for lunch with friends or clients. The service is always friendly and usually very good. The food is excellent value for money and the daily menus are creative! Many guests do not realise there is an excellent shuttle service from home or hotel to the restaurants in this group and of course back home.

• Visited March 2014
monaco
“When will they learn!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I and friends went to Mozza for dinner. The restaurant is beautifully appointed, as are all of the restaurants in this chain of restaurants in Monaco, i.e. Le Bouchon, Beef Bar, etc. Here is the problem. the two times i have been to Mozza and the 3 times i have been to Bouchon, i have encountered the most 'distant' waitstaff. Bordering on arrogance. They seem to be doing us a favor by showing up for work. The worst part is the food is average at best. If the staff were taught to actually pretend to care for the client, i think the food might appear above average but it just isn't the case. The owners need to train their staff to be attentive and drop the 'airs'. We ahve dined in the top tripadvisor restaurants in Nice, Pastry Plaisirs, Cafe de Sejour, Bistro D'Antoine, and they make you feel part of the family from the moment you walk through the door. The food is excellent, the service is supurb, and at half the price of the aforementioned. We are looking forward, with great trepidation, to the opening of the new chinese restaurant that is about to open in Monaco by the same chain. We need a great chinese restaurant but if it has the same 'feeling' as the other restaurants in the chain, then we will keep looking.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank heritage514
San Francisco, California
“Nice Place BUT Beware”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have now eaten at this place a number of times. Great decor but perhaps it is a bit too large and impersonal. Food is good (but see below) though sadly the service lets it down. At its core it is an Italian restaurant of which there are many in Monaco. It tries to distinguish itself by being more of a New York style brasserie, but falls short.

The big problem for me? Well as a vegetarian for seven years I am careful about what I eat and always ask that they understand this in my order. It should not be too difficult to ensure they cook things for vegetarians but in Europe checking is essential. Three times now I have had to return food as it contained either meat or fish. THIS IS BAD. How difficult is it to make a salad without bacon or a pasta without fish? The replacement food when delivered, after my friends had finished their meals, was nice but if you are a veggie or have food intolerances please BEWARE WHAT THEY SERVE TO YOU.

• Visited February 2014