“A must when in Monte-Carlo”
Review of Cosmopolitan - CLOSED

Cosmopolitan
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Definitely a cosmopolitan atmosphere but then you would expect nothing else! When we left at 22h15 it was almost full. John Cleese dined next to our table but happily everyone left him in peace!
Extensive menu choices and a good international wine list. Amazingly professional, efficient and friendly service.Dino sure knows his business and it shows. Seamless in every way.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had a couple tasty glasses of wine before dinner --- loved the vibe and definitely a place I would enjoy coming back to for drinks. Highly recommend you start your night here, or for a drink after dinner.

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

This place is great! Nice fusion of french, italian, english and chineese-japaneese food. Try their veal filet with spinach - it's outstanding!!!

1  Thank Avtosport.ru
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have come here intermittently for years and was half expecting it to have gone downhill, but on the contrary - its as good, if not better than ever. Nice service, lovely terrasse, lovely food, good value for money (not to be underestimated in MC).
Love it.

1  Thank penguinwebb
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is an easily missed area of Monaco which is a welcome change from the craziness around the port.we ate on the patio across the street after a few drinks next door at the Irish Bar. I had the Nems followed by the Chicken Curry. Both were well prepared ,fresh and tasty.After a slight delay in our drinks arriving the waiter apologised and took care of us very well. That should have been the end to an enjoyable meal but as I left the restaurant I dropped my wallet and didn't realise until I got home. I called them and they confirmed that they had found it. In fact the next day the waiter delivered it himself. It was an example of going the extra mile that restores your faith in humanity. Well done Cosmopolitan and our excellent waiter.