“I did return”

La Montgolfiere Henri Geraci
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Monaco-Ville
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Suggestions of dishes at lunch & fine dining menu at dinner. Closed on Sunday & Wednesday.
Geneva
“I did return”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Last November I wrote a comment, putting 4 stars for that restaurant, after my first visit. Since, I went back a couple of times and every time it was very good. So, this time, after several meals, all being good, I can put 5 stars because one of the main criterias for any restaurant is constancy... which they have. Do not hesitate to go.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
“EXCELLENT, EXCEPTIONAL 1ST CLASS”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had dinner for 6 last Friday. I rarely go to the Rock, seems far from the main town. What a delight and exceptional experience. The food was exceptional, the service was excellent and the atmosphere wonderful. This is a real gem and highly recommended... We ordered a vegetarian
meal, which deserves a mention...top, top, top.
NO 1 in Monaco....it has my vote...

“Amazing”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

One chef, one waitress ( the are married...) the excellent food was served on time, though we were a group of ten and it is challenging to serve ten people at the same time. We found the restaurant as one of the best in the cote d'azure.

Visited June 2013
Nice, France
“The best dining experience”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I can't figure out how this restaurant could ever get any better than this, it is perfect in every single detail.
Let's start with the beautiful decor with memorabilia from the owners' numerous trips to Asia, then move on to the delightful service of Fabienne's and then let me spend a few tens of words on Henri Geraci's unbelievable cuisine.
My husband & I had two menus including foie gras and smoked halibut makis , salmon and apple cheviche, roasted duck wity hoisin sauce, cod with fork-mashed potatoes and olives, strawberries with green tea ice-cream and a waffle with pina colada ice cream and fresh pineapple. Let me tell you ten thousand words wouldn't ever be enough to describe the variety of flavours and sensations these creations made us experience. Perhaps my personal favourite is the foie gras maki while my husbands' favorite is the hoisin sauce that came with the duck. It's hard to pick what was best anyway , because everything was just so perfect that we closed our eyes while savouring.
What makes this place even more surprising is the quickness of the service and the moderate prices of their wonderful menus, I would say they are almost giving you a gift , this "food"(read "art") is worth at least twice as much. I suggest you come and see for yourself before they get the award(s) they deserve and then you'll need to make reservations months in advance.
I would not only recommend this restaurant to each and everyone but also state this is a landmark.
Wishing Fabienne and Henri all the success they're worth of,
Alessia & Stéphane

New Orleans
“Fabulous food! Wonderful dinner!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you are looking for a wonderful dining experience in Monte Carlo - this is the restaurant!
Run by a delightful couple-who want to please you. Very quaint atmosphere.
We made reservations in advance- which is advised- as it is a small restaurant.
The food was outstanding! Beautiful presentations! Everything is made fresh!
The owner explains everything in detail. I am a picky eater- and they were very accommodating to make me something special. They also include many extra treats with the meal- all delicious!
We thought it was very reasonable priced for all the food you get.
We will remember this fabulous dinner for a long time!