“Yummi”

Huit et Demi
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in La Condamine
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Movie themed French Italian Restaurant !!
Reviewed September 9, 2012

A really good restaurant, with good value for money.
Super service and big portions.
Maybe the best tartare ever!!!
We will be back!!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

It located in the city center of Monaco in the pedestrian street near by the port. They serve a good varaiety of food such as pastas, fish, meat and pizzas; good also the desserts or ice creams.
Price wise a bit expensive with pastas at 16 Euro plus and meat at 27 Euro so be prepared to spend a bit more then usual, but you are in Monte Carlo so......
Enjoy your meal!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

This was a lovely meal in a relaxing spot. Great people watching!!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We visited Huit et demi early on a Saturday evening in June. The restaurant was recommended in our guide book so we walked up from the harbour to a pedestrianised street where we found the restaurant. There is extensive seating outside of the restaurant which occupies a corner plot and so the tables wrap right around the building. We were one of the first diners that evening but the tables soon filled up around us. Service was quick and friendly. English menus were provided alongside French. We attempted to speak French and were met with encouragement instead of the annoyance at our poor pronunciation which we had experienced at some places during our holiday.

Food is classy but not pretentious. I had stuffed courgette flowers served with tomato salsa to start, whilst my husband had Thai spring rolls. This was a slight mix up as it was not what he had ordered but as the spring rolls had been my second choice, I was quite happy that I got to try it! The courgette flowers were lovely (I had seen them on the menu of a couple of others restaurants during our stay and was looking forward to trying them) and my husband enjoyed his unexpected starter. For main course I had a very meaty tuna steak served with vegetables and rocket. My husband had pork served with sliced potato and lentils which was divine.

The house rosé wine was excellent - light and fresh and very quaffable!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Interesting menu. I had thinly sliced filet steack with warm salad, served VERY rare. I had asked how the steck was cooked, but it was much more rare than I expected. I was ok with this (just!), but overheard another table asking for the dish to be cooked a little more. They were told simply that this is how the dish was! Husband enjoyed his noodles & veg. Would recommend, but choose carefully!

1  Thank esbe59