“Top notch restaurant!”

La Saliere
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Fontvieille
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Top notch restaurant!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had the extreme fortune of stumbling upon this restaurant during my trip to Monaco with friends. Not only is the decor wonderful, but the food is truly great. I was in the mood for pizza and their pizza satisfied me immensely! Lorenzo, the General Manager, made us feel welcome and checked in on us to see if we were having a pleasant evening. My friends told me afterwards that dining here was a smart decision and I couldn't agree more!

• Visited June 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
“Brunch a l'italienne!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Whenever I am a Monte-Carlo, I enjoy my lunches/brunches a la Saliere.
This restaurant, situated in Fontvieille has become my dining room.
Mostly italian dishes. Lorenzo and Nicoletta let me feel as a Count (at least on this and other few occasions I like to feel noble again even if Noblesse is Itali has been abolished almost 100 years ago. Enjoyable time, good service. Happy time!!!

• Visited July 2013
“The best place for in town!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I've been here for many times! One of the best places in town! Homemade pastas, always cooked right, fresh and so delicious!! The best pizza!!! The customer service is great! Nice atmosphere!!! I would recommend this place for everyone!!! Love it!!

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
“Good italian restaurant in Monaco”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

La Saliere is a good italian restaurant in Monaco, in the Fontvieille area. You can find some tipical italian food, pizza, pasta and meat. My suggestion is to start with the "antipasti misti", a selection of a lot of different things. Maybe at the end you will decide to eat just a dessert, because the "antipasti misti" are really a lot! The prices are good to be in Monaco, and the service is fast and made by young kind guys.

Salvador
“Perfection!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Luch time in Monte-Carlo

Big dishes, Good Quality, Nice Ambiance.

The General Manager, Lorenzo, is on top of it.

Hope to be able to eat there again next european vacation...