Stayed for a week March 2012. It was just waht we excpected. Not a spectacular hotel but a regular value for the money.
2 adults one child 10 years. We went to Andorra for skiing. The hotel is about 400m from the "Telecabina" . They provide tranportation every 5 minutes.
Nice room (not so big) with comfortable beds. The food was good and they have a lot to choose from.
Very dificult to get wi-fi access in the living room. Very good for children with kid's club activities,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* mountain hotel, ideal for mountain lovers, families and a relaxing short break. It is situated 300 m away from the biggest ski station in southern Europe, Grandvalira and 18 km from Andorra la Vella with more than 1.500 shops. Hotel has 150 rooms. 76 Premium rooms completely renewed during 2016. All rooms have views onto mountains. Typologies available: double, triple, quadruple and suite. Buffet style restaurant with views onto the mountain and 8 show cooking areas. Lounge Bar with terrace. Mountain Wellness & Spa with dynamic swimming pool, indoor whirlpool, outdoor whirlpool, sauna and hammam. 7 health and beauty treatment cabins. Massage under request. Gym overlooking onto mountains. Kids' Club. Ski Room 100% renovated. Free shuttle to Soldeu ski station during winter. Sports shop with rental and sale. Outside car park and indoor garage. Room service. 24-hour reception. WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Piolets Park & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ahotels Piolets Park And Spa
- Ahotels Piolets Park Hotel Soldeu
- Ahotels Piolets Park Soldeu