My wife an I wanted to try somewhere a little different for our honeymoon and go somewhere we'd never been before so opted for Andorra.
We booked through a package and opted for the Princep based on the photographs on a website. Overall we thought the hotel was fantastic, absolutely no complaints.
The room we had was bright, spacious, clean and well appointed. Little touches like two sinks in the bathroom were handy.
We stayed for a full week and had been worried about starting to feel a bit claustrophobic by the end of teh week as we would usually book an appartment through somewhere like owners direct. No worries tehre though as the room was big enough and nice enough that it was fien for a seven night stay.
The staff were always friendly and helpful, and the quality, variety and quantity of the food on the breakfast buffet was good, even the breakfast coffee, which can be dreadful at many hotels, was good.
The location was great as well, Although the town is not huge we were just off the main street so didn't have to walk far for shopping or restaurants. In addition tehre was a bus stop 20 metres from the front door and we were only five minutes walk from the Caldea spa.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this to others and fully intend to go back next summer and book an adjoining room to take our daughter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Andorra La Vella and les Escaldes, in the very heart of Andorra, the Hotel Princep is quite possibly the best choice for those who consider the hotel's location the key factor when making a decision. The hotel has 50 double rooms spread over 5 floors, as well as a Japanese UDON restaurant, a meeting room for a maximum of 25 people, free wi-fi access throughout the whole premises, a ski storage area and parking in the hotel's vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Exe Princep Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ahotels Princep Escaldes Engordany
- Exe Princep Hotel Andorra/Escaldes-Engordany