“Disappointed”

$176.73*
and up
Andorra Shopping Experience with Optional Spa or Lunch
More attraction details
Owner description: Large health spa located in the mountains that offers saunas, Jacuzzis, outside lagoons, an Aztecian pool and bubble beds designed to relax and release tension.
Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Only reason I've said disappointed, is that it's a natural spa and yet you have to pay. Had it been kept natural like nature intended it would of been awesome.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Kiev, Ukraine
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Go if you have nothing else to do”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I've been to many terms in many countries. Caldea is way more expensive than all other ones I have visited. For example, to compare: 3 hours in Caldea costs 37 Euros and 3 hours in famous Caracalla Terms in Baden-Baden costs twice less - 18 Euros. In addition, Caracalla offers more diverse activities. Caldea is packed and noisy so if you want to relax then you are out of luck.

Visited January 2014
Kiev, Ukraine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Must visit in Andorra”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Great place! Different sauna's, jacuzzi, an open pool, that was awesome 'cause tge temperature of tge waster was +34 and it was january outside. There s only one big minus- no towels! You have to take them with you or buy there and no info about that.

Madrid, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will come back”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Last Saturday I went to Caldea with my girlfriend and it was the first time we went there. The first impression was that it was very big and spectacular. The facilities are very good and there is a big variety of pools such as heated pools, Jacuzzi, hot and cold pools...
What I didn’t like was that the pools were not warm enough and we had to pay for the towels.
We went there at 12am and there was a lot of people. When my girlfriend and me went to have lunch, the swimming pools were almost empty. Caldea’s restaurant is very good, the food was tasty and the price per person was not expensive.
In conclusion, I think that caldea it’s an experience that everybody has to have at some point, because I am sure that you will come back.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank miquel p
Adelaide, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Good but wouldn't pay to go again”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I went with my partner (mid twenties).. We got there around 2pm on a Wednesday and it was quite dead which was nice.. A large group of old people came in later and they were taking excessively loud which killed the relaxing atmosphere. Definitely not a place to take kids.. It was really expensive $140aud for two.. You have to pay for towels on top of that and the hairdryers offered aren't effective.. The pools are also quite cold :( and it was snowing outside so they could/should have increased the pool temperature.. We had fun tho (the lazy river and exploring the other pools) but the experience would have been better if it was much much cheaper! If you've got extra cash, go :)

1 Thank Jaykaydog