$67
Xalet Besoli(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
  • Restaurant
Xalet Verdu Hotel(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
$118
$106
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Spa Princesa Parc(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
$130
$105
  • Pool
$67
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Spa Diana Parc(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/21
Hotel Palome(Erts)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
Hotels.com
All reviewsmulled winefree coffeeperfect locationdirectly opposite the gondolathree courseseach mealsteak nighthalf boardski liftpastahotel offersbus stoprestaurant staffbrilliant hotelmountain viewjust arrived backreception area
Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

We had a mix up with our booking at the Verdu on a recent visit to Arinsal- we ended up paying extra and moving to the Montanè on the first day! It was the best decision we made. The reception staff (owner) was so helpful and pofessional, the reception area is lovely with muled wine available all day and fresh pastries from the kitchens. Comfy seating area and a lovely fire.
The room was spacious, clean, modern and homely.
The waiting staff were always polite and attentive, and the food was some of the best food we have ever had in a resort hotel and we can't recommend it enough.
This will be our last snow holiday for some years, as myself and fiancé are buying our own chalet and embarking on a huge adventure in the Alps. We both agreed that the Montanè has inspired us even more and we would love to be able to make guests as happy as we were with the service we received :)
Many thanks
Dave and Christine
Room 105.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
HotelMontane2013, Owner at Hotel Montane, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2016

Dear Dave and Christine,

WOW , your own place in the Alps!!
We are touched that you will remember us for more inspiration , what an honour.
Please let us know where you´re going and we would love to pop up.

Many thanks for the rave review.
Good luck!!

Reviewed January 27, 2016

We stayed at this hotel for a skiing trip. Are room was lovely and comfortable and the food is excellent also the staff in the restaurant give very good service I feel that the owner could learn some customer service skills from her staff as we found her very unfriendly. The location of this hotel is perfect across from the gondola s and in the centre but unfortunately it's not a very quiet hotel as you can here people coming out of the bars late. Also there where very unconcerned people staying in this hotel who where very loud late at night.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends

Hi Sharonanne,

We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thanks for taking the time to review.
Although the hotel was perfect for you in many ways we agree that sometimes other people can be a touch inconsiderate going home late night quite noisily.
I´m afraid my amazing politeness paled a little towards the end of your constant pursuance of discounts and favours. I always like to state in writing the exact conditions and prices but in your case it just wasn´t enough.
Better luck in the next place.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

Best location in Arinsal, for sure, just in front of the gondola to Vallnord. Excellent service and really good restaurant...we enjoyed a great ski time and post ski at the hotel and the town. Strongly recommended!!!!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
HotelMontane2013, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Montane, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2016

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for that resounding review.

Hope to see you back!!

Reviewed January 24, 2016

I've just returned from 2 weeks snowboarding, using Hotel Montane as my base. I had a wonderful stay.
To say it is convenient is an understatement - I could see when the cabin lift was open from my bedroom!
I would have to say that the staff were amongst the friendliest I have come across on my travels.
The food was excellent - a great range throughout each week - plenty to keep you fuelled for a day of snowboarding/skiing.
If/when I return to Arinsal, I will have no hesitation of booking this hotel again.
Thank you to all the staff for making me feel so at home during my 2 week stay.
Neil

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank NeilAHarris

Dear Neil,

A wonderful stay is good to hear!!
Thanks for all the praise , the team love it when they get a mention.
Don´t forget your return guest discount , we definitely will be saving you a space in the same place for the next time.

Many thanks again.

Reviewed January 18, 2016

Location is great, opposite the lift and straight onto the slopes. really comfortable design and style, cosy and warm. Good food in the restaurant, just what you need with simple hearty food to keep the cold out.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank L M

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for that review.
I´m glad to see we passed muster and you enjoyed the experience.

Don´t forget our return client discount for next time!!