$67
  • Room Service
Hotel Micolau(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/21
$58
Hotel Spa Princesa Parc(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
$130
$98
Official Site
  • Pool
Xalet Besoli(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
  • Restaurant
Xalet Verdu Hotel(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
$118
$106
  • Breakfast included
$67
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Spa Diana Parc(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
$167
$136
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Free cancellation until 07/28
$131
$128
  • Pool
Hotel Palome(Erts)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
Hotels.com
All reviewsmulled winefree coffeeperfect locationdirectly opposite the gondolathree courseseach mealsteak nighthalf boardski liftpastahotel offersbus stoprestaurant staffbrilliant hotelmountain viewjust arrived backreception area
Reviewed January 24, 2016

I've just returned from 2 weeks snowboarding, using Hotel Montane as my base. I had a wonderful stay.
To say it is convenient is an understatement - I could see when the cabin lift was open from my bedroom!
I would have to say that the staff were amongst the friendliest I have come across on my travels.
The food was excellent - a great range throughout each week - plenty to keep you fuelled for a day of snowboarding/skiing.
If/when I return to Arinsal, I will have no hesitation of booking this hotel again.
Thank you to all the staff for making me feel so at home during my 2 week stay.
Neil

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank NeilAHarris
HotelMontane2013, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Montane, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2016

Dear Neil,

A wonderful stay is good to hear!!
Thanks for all the praise , the team love it when they get a mention.
Don´t forget your return guest discount , we definitely will be saving you a space in the same place for the next time.

Many thanks again.

Reviewed January 18, 2016

Location is great, opposite the lift and straight onto the slopes. really comfortable design and style, cosy and warm. Good food in the restaurant, just what you need with simple hearty food to keep the cold out.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank L M

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for that review.
I´m glad to see we passed muster and you enjoyed the experience.

Don´t forget our return client discount for next time!!

Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

Just returned from this hotel!
Location is excellent as it is across the road from the gondola. We hired a ski locker at the top of the mountain so we could walk easy to the gondola without boots and ski's etc.
Close to some great bars for Apres ski. A few within a 3 minute walk!

Food is outstanding. Food is varied and has a choice of 3 starters, main and desserts every night. All our meals were of an excellent standard. The children enjoyed and could choose between adults menu or the children's menu (nuggets, sausage, pasta etc!)

Room is basic but very clean. It could have done with some drawers for our clothes as we were a family of 4. It did have a wardrobe.

Staff were really helpful and the restaurant staff were very friendly.

Would definitely recommend and I would return!

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Rsi15

Dear Rsi,

Its great you enjoyed yourselves and the food was to your liking.
We´ve taken note that you needed more drawer space and we´ll be attending that.

Many thanks for taking the time to review , we appreciate it.

Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

Hotel Montane was a great place to stay. The food is amazing. For dinner you get a choice of 3 things for starter, main and desert. Breakfast is continental buffet. We had a quadruple room. It was small but was enough room. The were bunk beds were comfy. The single beds were squeaky and not very comfy. The staff were amazing and very friendly. The WiFi had a good connection in the restaurant and reception. There were cakes and a coffee machine in the reception. It is a 2 minute walk to the gondlas. That take you up the mountain. It is a very good hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Teenreviewer1
Reviewed November 28, 2015

Spent one night but wished I could have stayed longer. Very good staff who were friendly and helpful. Always answered my emails efficiently and informatively. Felt very relaxed. A wonderful breakfast!!!!!
Very close to the ski lifts and local bars which makes it the best place to stay if you ate a skier.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo