All reviews louis xv restaurant diana parc imperial suite ski trip half board package fantastic hotel restaurant staff short walk bars and restaurants perfect location bowling reception euros slopes andorra gondola skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2019

This is probably one of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in on a ski trip. It was lovely having a proper double bed and a beautiful jacuzzi bath. The room was lovely and clean with everything you need. Staff were all amazing and very helpful. A tip for the restaurant is there are no vegetarian meals on the menu however if you mention to the staff when you go for breakfast they are very happy to provide options for the meal.
Another thing which I didn’t realise was you can only access the slopes via a gondola about 200 meters from the hotel. You are offered a locker at the top of the gondola for 36 euros for a double for a week which saves carrying equipment however there were 2 days where the gondola was shut due to weather conditions but another area of the mountain was open so unless we were told and bought our skis back down we were stuck until we found the chairlifts at the end of the village were running which took us up to the lockers.
The ski area is ok if you are a beginner/ early intermediate in my opinion.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Diana Parc, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Dear hamblin67,

First of all i would like to thank you for taking the time in let us know about your experience in Diana Parc.

Comments like yours make us work even harder in order to achive our main goal: to exceed out guest expectations.

We hope to become your home in Andorra and welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2019

This was our first time to Andorra, the transfer from Barcelona was beautiful. We arrived at the Diana Parc and were met by the most welcoming members of staff. Our whole holiday was 5* from the beginning to the end. Room was great, Staff excellent, nothing was too much trouble, Our 10 year old daughter was treated like a princess! Food & Service truly amazing at the Louis XV restaurant, great menu, excellent wine. We used the spa late afternoons with our daughter after a day on the slopes - PERFECT. We would definitely recommend this hotel and we will be returning again next year. Thank you to ALL at the Hotel, keep up the great work!!! Credit where Credit is due WELL DONE xx

Date of stay: January 2019
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Diana Parc, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2019

Dear Angie M,

We work hard everyday in order to achieve our main goal: to exceed our guest expectations.

It is a pleasure to know that in your case we were able to do it.

We hope to become your home in Andorra and welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

I came here in December for a week. The hotel is in perfect location with easy access to the slopes and nearby bars/restaurants.

We stayed at the Diana Parc, which was disappointing to say the least. The hotel does not cater very well for vegetarians and the service in the main restaurant is horrendous. The manager, in particular, is very rude and refused to be accommodating in the slightest. We had paid for breakfast within our package but were forced to make our own cups of tea and coffee without much help. Please tell me how this is 5 star service? You will get better service in a 3/4 star restaurant or hotel.

Other than this, the reception staff were friendly and the rooms were a good size.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Diana Parc, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2019

Dear cm8958,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to comment on our Hotel and the services rendered. We highly value your opinion for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.

With great concern I have received your negative comments about the restaurant manager. I would like to apologize for this unusual accumulations of shortcomings. I have personally followed up on these issues.

I hope that you will reconsider to stay at our Hotel on your next visit to Andorra. All the staff remains to your attention in case you would like to make any additional remarks, or for any further inquiries.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is well located to access the slopes. It’s reasonably priced but the sister hotel is probably better value. The room on the top floor is spacious but without a view particularly if at the back of the hotel on any floor. The food available is good, both breakfast and dinner. The lighting in the bedroom is however a bit ridiculous. The gym has everything you need and you can shower there if you plan to ski after checking out. However, the spa was overpriced and the hotel has the feel
Of being at a 3 Star rather than a 4.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Diana Parc, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Dear Emmet111,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking time to comment on our Hotel and the services rendered. We highly value your opinion for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.

At the Hotel Diana Parc our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we deeply regret when we do not fully achieve this. We are very sorry to know that some aspects of your stay were not to your total satisfaction. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. You can be assured that I am personally following up on these issues.

I know that the team here is genuinely driven by the wish to create meaningful experiences for all our guests and, once again, I am sorry that we did not achieve this for you.

I look forward to liaising with you in person.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights at low season... and by low season I mean the hotel probably had 5 rooms full (according to the breakfast list)

Hotel is the 5star wing of a group of hotels that are connected. So you’d think you are due to get exceptional service.

Firstly, even though they were on such low occupancy, we were placed in a corner room with the Immediate view being the other section of the hotel. From the corner of the windows, you could however see the beautiful mountains we thought we paid for to see.

Then comes the service... check in staff were nice. However, we go for breakfast day one; in to the 5star wing of the hotel. Breakfast is till 10.30 - we get there 9.30.
Staff are so dismissive and we see 1 more couple in the entire restaurant. We decided to sit by the window so we can enjoy the view...
By the time we went to get our food, the waiter decided to take our stuff which I’d kept on the table to hold it, and move them to a table in the middle of the restaurant. By the time we came back; he said “that table is set up for dinner!!” It was 9.30 in the morning!!!!

The breakfast itself... barely anything in the buffet. You could however order from the kitchen. The food quality was good... but again around 10 they came to us and asked if we wanted anything else from the kitchen as they are closing!!

That day we decided to try the restaurant in the 4star wing for dinner. But guess what; they had a beautiful open area under a glass roof that they didn’t let us sit in because “it was closed”. The staff were rudely speaking about us and rolling their eyes at us while we kept trying to explain that we want to sit there because it’s nice!

I did inform the reception about this attitude and I did get an apology. But no effort to make a service recovery.

Would I go back?? Definitely no!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank OVS83
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Diana Parc, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear OVS83,

We are glad to know that you not only enjoy our rooms, but also our international buffet breakfast and buffet dinner.

With great concern I have received your negative comments about the service of the Hotel. I would like to apologize for this unusual accumulations of shortcomings. I have personally followed up on these issues.

We do get it wrong sometimes but there are many more occasions when we get it right and I am confident that this was an isolated incident and not the norm.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,