“Excellent meal”

Restaurant 360 Arinsal
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Arinsal
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A nice friendly restaurant with beautiful mountain views , and our amazing terrace just 50 meters from the gondola, come and sample our restaurant's international menu or treat yourself to a cocktail ! Bon appetite .
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Dropped in for a quick lunch and was pleasantly surprised by the excellently cooked T-Bone steak which is about an inch and a half thick!!!!! The menu parrillada (Mixed Grill) was 15€ and it's totally worth it. 4 different types of meat and in generous quantity.

Apparently they are quite well known for their paella so I'll be back to try it. The paella menu is only 12€. Pretty cheap I reckon.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant 360 Arinsal

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We found this restaurant on the last night its always the way, the food was gorgeous, my son and my friendhad Tbone steak which they said was the best steak tthey'd ever tasted and it came with homemade chips and garlic mushrooms yum yum, and I had chicken and rice and peppercorn sauce and I also got a portion of chips the peppercorn sauce was a bit bland but after a bit of salt and pepper was quite nice, I thought the price was ok 3 main meals , baguette and 3 drinks 51 euros and the staff were lovely also I like that you can see where they are cooking the food and it was lovely and clean.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Great location but uninspiring interior means it’s more suited to an outdoor lunch (I found it the best place for this in the village) rather than an indoors dinner. Ate here a few times and my only regret was ordering off the fixed-price menu one time instead off the a la carte; the cut of meat simply wasn’t in the same league. Service was friendly and efficient with prices of main course very reasonable and quality on the main menu as good as any in Arinsal. The food only let down by the starters being a bit overpriced and the small selection of desserts being bland and disappointing. I found a lack of an atmosphere and brighter-than-necessary lighting makes it suit groups than singles or couples.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Great view, plenty of sun from the balcony. Friendly staff, great food and coffee. We visited this place almost everyday during our weeks ski trip, would highly recommend. Only 3min walk from the gondolas.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had the Paella under waiter recommendation of special offer - free salad and desert , the Paella had little rabbit or pork and a few lumps of bones, rice was greasy - disappointing but on the plus side desert was fantastic lemon and vodka sorbet, as was the wine and waiter was polite and helpful