Centric Atiram Hotel
NH Hesperia Andorra la Vella(Andorra la Vella)
$78
  • Restaurant
Hotel Mercure(Andorra la Vella)
$77
  • Pool
Hotel Plaza Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
$111
$107
  • Restaurant
Hotel Magic Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
$86
$77
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hotel Festa Brava(Andorra la Vella)
$50
$49
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Acta Arthotel(Andorra la Vella)
$79
$69
  • Restaurant
Hotel de l'Isard(Andorra la Vella)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Pyrenees(Andorra la Vella)(Great Value!)
$49
$48
  • Pool
Andorra Park Hotel(Andorra la Vella)
$167
  • Pool
All reviewsthe main shopping districtsmall citymiddle of towncar parking ismin walkbig roomshops and restaurantsperfect locationother hotelsandorraeurosreceptionistcaldea
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I've been several times to this hotel. The best is his location if you're looking for shopping.
That's all... nothing more to say... most part of hotels in Andorra, has one star more than they deserves.
Rooms are clean, but not luxury. Hall, staff... are ok.
I never take breakast, then I can't inform about.
Rates move a lot for this hotel, you can find from 65 to 100 euros, depends on when you want to go... then sometimes is a good values for money and sometimes is expensive.

Best hotel in Andorra: Andorra Park hotel, but rates are usally hight.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank barcelonabp
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at the Husa Centric. It's called Centric for a reason: It really is central. It's right in the middle of the main shopping district. We chose it because it was highly rated by Trip Advisor raters and I completely agree with them.
The rooms (standard double) are HUGE! so is the bathroom, with separate shower cubicle and separate bath. The room and especially the bathroom were spotless. Event the glass shower door was gleaming, not a trace of those horrible limescale drops you simply can't get rid of back home. I should have asked what product they use.
The breakfast buffet was really good: Lots of choice and good quality products. Definitely something for everyone, and caters to British, French and Spanish breakfast tastes.
The Spa was great: Fantastic views of the mountains while lying in the jacuzzi. It's all very well designed. We were the only ones there, so it was fab.
Small other detail was that the TV was really well equipped with full French channels as well as some English ones. Friendly efficient staff on check in and check out.
The only downsides were that they added some sort of air freshener in the air vents of corridors, but worst, of the rooms. It was so overpowering it gave you a headache. I didn't have time to mention it to reception, but you should if you also notice it. Another thing is that the Spa is not complementary, it's actually 12 euros per person. We didn't know, so that was a bit of a surprise, but worth it anyway.
Otherwise, really loved it and would definitely go back. It's really good value for money, I think.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I have noted a couple of bad comments about this hotel. No hotel is perfect and I am one of the first to complain when things are not right. But my wife and I found this to be a delightful hotel when stayed here the night of September 13. After booking the hotel on line we went to visit one of the foremost banks in Andorra in the center of downtown. Sitting in the board room we asked our host if we had made a good choice of hotel. He told us it is an excellent establishment. Then we asked him how to get there. Walking to window he pointed across the street. And there it was. Everything is spotless. The room is excellent. the bathroom had a full bath and a separate large shower. I've never seen that before. We were tired and had dinner in the hotel dining room. It was wonderful and again, I am quite hard to please when it comes to food. There was a problem with the wi-fi (very common in this part of the world) but the manager offered to let me use his computer at his desk. Then he went out to do some business leaving me completely alone to do all the work I needed to do. To be so trusting of his office was again an amazing thing in these days.So, while I wouldnot argue with those who had a problem here I would have to wonder (just a little bit) if their complaints were fully justified because we found this to be one of the best hotels we have stayed in over many years of travelling the world.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The services are exeptional and hotel personal is verry kind and helpfull

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Great shame, Andorra itself is a stunning place and being tax free helps as well!!
The hotel has spacious bedrooms but mine was on the 6th floor: too near the noisy lift shaft: My other condiderable gripe is that the bath water was tepid and for some reason the taps were situated at the side of the bath and protruded, making getting in and out a trial:
Had dinner at the hotel restaurant; the maitre d: was very good but the food somewhat average:
When I return to Andorra I will try another hotel: