My ratings speak for themselves, so I don't have much to add. This hotel was very comfortable, luxurious, and the service was excellent. The location was great. It was a little bit expensive (and I only say that because the price was comparable to big cities in Europe, and I'd rather expected Andorra to be cheaper), but it wasn't too bad. The worst thing I can say is that my view was of a parking lot, but if I'd cared about that, I'm sure I could have gotten a room facing a different direction. (And actually, the parking lot was kind of interesting - I'd never seen a parking lot on a hill before!). Really great, relaxing experience at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished in 2006, it is located in the midst of the shopping and business area. Its emblematic hall, in warm English style -with Chester-type Edwardian sofas, Paul Smith rugs and Plensa oil paintings- summarises the personality of the flagship of the Plaza Hotels chain. Welcome to the meeting point of the Principality's best society. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Plaza Andorra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Hotel Andorra La Vella
- Hotel Plaza Andorra Andorra La Vella