Hotel plaza was a good option in Andorra. Well located, tastefully decorated, but not five stars. Breakfast was just ok- basic muesli (no name brand), fruit, pastries, cold meats, and eggs cooked to order (if you were prepared to wait for the egg chef to return to her post...).
Rooms were quite comfortable although a little warm. There was no way of cooling the room (only heating) with the exception of opening the window although the noise from the main highway was too intense to do this.
We had a nice stay although we think it needs to lift to call itself a five star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished in 2006, it is located in the midst of the shopping and business area. Its emblematic hall, in warm English style -with Chester-type Edwardian sofas, Paul Smith rugs and Plensa oil paintings- summarises the personality of the flagship of the Plaza Hotels chain. Welcome to the meeting point of the Principality's best society. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Plaza Andorra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Hotel Andorra La Vella
- Hotel Plaza Andorra Andorra La Vella