I have been with my family at Andorra Plaza Hotel last week. The hotel is central, near the shops, the restaurants and the Illa Mall. The hotel provided our transfer from and to Barcelona. We were lucky to meet John. He is a nice and friendly guy, a really gentleman, who told us everything about Andorra. The apartaments were big, clean and confortable. The La Cupula restaurant was a great surprise. The food was fantastic. Each night, we had a nice experience. The service can be GREAT, if you are attended by Javier. It makes all difference and you will know why, when you will be there. A negative point was the noisly maids, except the brazilian, who is polite and friendly one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished in 2006, it is located in the midst of the shopping and business area. Its emblematic hall, in warm English style -with Chester-type Edwardian sofas, Paul Smith rugs and Plensa oil paintings- summarises the personality of the flagship of the Plaza Hotels chain. Welcome to the meeting point of the Principality's best society. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Plaza Andorra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Hotel Andorra La Vella
- Hotel Plaza Andorra Andorra La Vella