“The experience was ok, but I don’t see a reason why to return”
Review of The Family Arms - CLOSED

The Family Arms
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

For dinner I had a sandwich, a salat and the food taste, the staff and the atmosphere were ok, nothing special. If you want a romantic dinner, search for another restaurant, this is more for families or groups of people, therefore it is very loud place. Also the order time and the dish preparation time was a little bit too long.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Veni vidi vinum yum. Anyone who has read my other reviews will know that I often mention My Lovely Wife and her unfortunate gluten, lactose, and shellfish issues so it was with trepidation that ML(french speaking)W and I went out and about in (spanish speaking) Andorra's main town to find food and a bit of a drink. We spotted the Family Arms and thought BEER. We went in and had beers then looked at the menu but food service didn't start for an hour so had a smidge more beer then the thankfully english speaking waiter asked if we would like to order early. Classic Burger for me and "Healthy" salad for MLW plus a house recommended bottle of Veni Vidi Vinum rose fairly local and v.good. Wobbled back to dull Mercure hotel very satisfied.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Quick stop enroute through Andorra and a central carpark took us to Placa Rebes. There are a number of restaurants for the evening but what could have been better for travelers fare than an English Pub! Service very good, helpful and clean. Nothing fancy but nor was the price. Good value for money.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to have a dinner at this place, due to previous good ratings. The classic burger I ordered was very tasty, fresh and well made. The fries were a bit greasy but not too bad. The beer was just the usual local lager but it arrived right after the order which was nice. My girlfriend got some good tips for the wine selection.

What impressed us the most, was the warm and patient service we got, even though we didn't speak Spanish, French or Catalan at all. The waiters told us what they're gonna serve, instead of tossing it before our eyes. That IS something you have to seek for a long time in this country!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Popped in for breakfast menu at lunch time. Friendly staff, beer quickly arrived, while breakfast menu explored. Honest in that the waiter at xplained that rather a lot of the items on the menu were not available, but a deal was easily reached on the items that could replace those. Friendly and good value.

Date of visit: June 2017