Zenit Diplomatic Hotel
NH Hesperia Andorra la Vella(Andorra la Vella)
$78
  • Restaurant
Hotel Mercure(Andorra la Vella)
$77
  • Pool
Hotel Magic Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
$86
$77
  • Restaurant
Hotel Plaza Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
$111
$107
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Andorra(Andorra la Vella)
$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hotel Festa Brava(Andorra la Vella)
$50
$49
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Acta Arthotel(Andorra la Vella)
$79
$69
  • Restaurant
Hotel de l'Isard(Andorra la Vella)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Pyrenees(Andorra la Vella)(Great Value!)
$49
$48
  • Pool
Andorra Park Hotel(Andorra la Vella)
$167
All reviewsmc donaldsthe busbarcelonaratescentreandorra
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Total stay price € 80, so not exactly cheap. THis 4 * hotel should be avoided at weekends. Right opposite is an Andorran Disco which plays unbelievably loud music till 6 am, most of the revellers are outside and the noise is unbelievable. Impossible to sleep. Breakfast average, room small but clean. Hotel looking totally worn out.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank CramboMcGambo
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I've been staying at Diplomatic hotel for 3 weeks during my business trip to Andorra, so the hotel became my home for some time..
Yes, the rooms (I lived in a single room) are very-very small - bed occupies almost all the space in the room
But! Still you have everything you need for your stay
And the service is very polite and attentive and friendly - they helped me all the time I asked for
And Hotel location is quite perfect, I think - 2 mins from bus station, 2 mins from shopping, 2 mins from Central Park, 5 mins - the Andorra-La-Vella historic centre.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Oleno4ka
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had low expectations due to the poor reviews but figured I could deal since we were only there for one night. We requested a change from the first room they gave us, not sure why they put a married couple in a room with twin beds in the low season when other rooms were available. Both rooms reeked of cigarette smoke even though they were on the nonsmoking floor. The bathroom had rotted out door frames and mold in more crevices than I care to think about. Breakfast buffet was limited and stocked with underripe fruit but we did appreciate the hard boiled eggs after not seeing them anywhere in Spain.

I definitely wouldn't stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ela1235
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We just returned from staying here for two nights, I had prepared myself for the worst but it wasn't as bad as the other reviews.
The room was clean although slightly bare for a 4 star hotel, the staff were friendly. The buffet breakfast had a wide choice of cereals, meats, fruit and breads / sweet bakes.
The TV was actually a PC monitor and had limited international channels however the hotel does provide free wifi so we watched on our mobiles.
The location of the hotel is close to the bus station and the shopping center.
It is no 4 star but seeing the fact that we had 45 euros each for two nights, we couldn't complain.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pri G
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We went on a day trip to Andorra from Barcelona with a small group of friends, so we didn't feel like spending much on a hotel, which is why we chose this hotel. We did wonder how we could book a 4-star for only €50 a night. The answer to this question is easy: this is not a 4-star.
For a 1 or 2-night stay it's absolutely fine. The rooms are the smallest I have seen in a very long time, but they are clean and the beds are okay. Bathrooms are also small, but the showers are hot and have a very good pressure.
Reception staff were friendly and helpful. They made a reservation for us at the Caldea spa (which by the way is a must when you are in Andorra).
Parking is €16 per night which I think is reasonable. There is no on street parking close to the hotel.
All in all it was just a place to sleep. We spent all of our (short) time out and about.

Room Tip: The twin rooms seem to be a little bigger than the double rooms
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends