“Pleasant surprise”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Andorra la Vella, Andorra
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have eaten three or four times at this tiny, casual restaurant and each time I have left satisfied. It is a very simple place with friendly service and decent rolls. There are some cool combinations to try (like foie) and some of the classic rolls are there to fall back on. The gyozas are good as is the miso soup. It is priced well and the beers are cold!

• Visited February 2013

“Avoid this place like the plague!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Terrible food. Terrible place. Terrible service. Terrible people!

Kept us waiting for an hour and a half... We saw 4 other tables that came in after us get served before us (there are only 5 tables!) in the end we said we would take the food away as we were with our two (very well behaved) kids and they were getting restless. Apparently one of the waiters left with our food for some unexplained reason never came back! When it finally arrived (after they statted again from scratch) it had been thrown together looked and tasted bad and the most the chef who brought it to us could do was mumble a pathetic apology that did nothing to ease the situation! Not an experience I would want to repeat... If the sushi was good I could probably let it go but it wasn't. It was awful!!!

1 Thank Aiderbeam
“Great and original”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I come from the New York Metro area and recently made a stop here at "Sushi and Gong" and was impressed.
The sushi was good and the incorporation of other Meditterranean elements did it for me. The service was quick and very humbling.
And if the food wasn't good enough with the inclusion of octopus and different methods of preperation the prices were also great.

Best Sushi I've had in my time here in Europe and great people.