The check-in was fairly quick but I find the over night parking for 22€ as rather expensive.
We had a room with two queen beds that suited me and my wife and our two young sons just fine. The beds were really comfortable and the shower was great.
We had the lunch bufe that we all liked, specially my sons.
The swimming pool is small but no one else was there so it worked fine. There is also both a dry and a wet sauna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn opens the doors to offer to the visitor a new concept hotel that will offer the best landing to the guest. Holiday Inn is situated at the center of Andorra la Vella, next to the Congress Centre, historic centre and very near from the commercial street. A place prepared in order that the holiday are relaxing and the business a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Andorra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Andorra Hotel Andorra La Vella
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Andorra
- Andorra Crowne Plaza
- Holiday Inn Andorra Andorra La Vella