“2 Times Dissapointed!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurant 120

Restaurant 120
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Narbonne, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
“2 Times Dissapointed!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have eaten here twice and honestly I find it expensive for what you get, the food mediocre and the service both times AWFUL and RUDE. Both times I was served by French women, but this last time eating (today) I decided to write a comment on Trip Advisor because I almost walked out by the sny, rude responses by our snooty French waitress. If I wanted to be spoken to in such a mannor, I would stay in France. The food is expensive for the quality of it. There are so many wonderful places to eat in Andorra- this is one to AVOID, I you do decide to go, dont ask for the code of the free wifi, because after asking twice, my head was bit off!

• Visited January 2013

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Northern California
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

With so many places in such a small city, we lucked out with 120. Good selections, fair prices, nice people and a welcoming environment. Pizzas were amazing.

• Visited October 2012
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

We ended up eating from here three times on our holiday.

We had steaks on our first night there, gooked on a proper grill and served simply with a baked potato with garlic butter they were cooked to perfection. The quality of teh meat was excellent, it was seasoned beautifully and to top all that my sirloin was about the size of my head.

We went back for takeaway pizza which was also good then had to go back on the last night for another steak, they were just that good!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank RichieBisset
Nevada
“9 of us had a nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We went here for dinner one night after an all day meeting. There were 9 of us in our party and they accommodated us right away, upstairs. This was a nice space with windows overlooking the street. We did get there before they started seating for dinner so we had a beer in the bar while we waited. The service was friendly and they were attentive. The menu had a good variety for those who had a hearty appetite and those who wanted something lighter. The prices were reasonable. I'de go back for sure.

Visited September 2012
Perth, Western Austraia
“Good Service, Liked the Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our problem here in Andorra is that we don't speak Spanish or French. But like always, if people want to we can get our order across.
Liked the fact that the waitress who spoke no english brought a water bowl for our dog on her own accord, before the waiter (who spoke a little english) came to look after our needs. Thanks!
We went there out of season - so not many tourists here, and the place was quite empty.
Enjoyed the Tapas, and the Pizzas, even found an Australian red to go with that (d'Arenberg, The Footbolt Shiraz).
Reasonable Priced (especially after France!), friendly staff, good food - why can't all places be like that?
Pity I forgot to take photos.

• Visited September 2012