“It was a fun place to hang out”
Review of Mama Maria

Mama Maria
Ranked #172 of 246 Restaurants in Andorra la Vella
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Went there with 9 other friends for dinner. We had some tapas and pizzas and a few had main dishes. The staff was very helpful and attentive. It was a fun place to hang out with friends for a light meal and beers.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Good place for a short break, with different "tapas" to enjoy, good beer and more than reasonable prices.
No unwanted smoke inside, so you don't take away the food smell with you
Staff friendly, you don't get hurried to leave.
Well located in an easy street to walk by.

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I refused to believe that this restaurant was a tourist trap, because generally speaking, you can't go wrong with eating out in Andorra.. And because it "seems" professional and looks very nice. And pizza isn't a very complicated dish after all, how bad does it have to be so that you literally cannot eat it?? Well, you can find the answer by ordering the Nuts&Honey&Goat Cheese pizza in here. I'm not an exaggerated client, nor very picky with my food, and I like to try different or special recipes, this is why I ordered the above mentioned nightmare. But how do they make it taste so bad is beyond me. The first time ever I left the entire food on the plate, knowing I'd have to pay for it. And oh, did I pay!!! It all came down to 70€ for 2 (awful gazpacho the waiter recommended as a starter, the uneadible pizza, a cold&hard to chew entrecot-unacceptable in Andorra&2 beers)!?! The waiter, another "helpful" element of the story, saw, when I asked for the bill, that I almost hadn't touched the pizza, but it didn't even occur to him to ask why, I mean, who does that??treated us with total indifference all along& increased out dissapointment with our culinary choice for the day..of course, I can't speak for the other sorts of pizzas they have, hope at least some taste.. like normal food..oh,and by the way, we come from Spain, so we're not the typicall rip-off merchandise some tourists,sadly, can be..Total, la impresion que te deja es que " pa' cobrar, todo vale,..el sitio es bonito..encima quieres comer bien?!?"

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Typical tourist rip-off restaurant. Horrible food, expensive, terrible service. You can better go to the McDonalds opposite! My advice: stay far away from Mama Maria!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

It was very hot on the day we were in Andorra so this restaurant seemed attractive from the street because they have parasol.

We had a quick lunch here, just pasta. It was ok enough to fill an empty stomach. Price is not expensive.

It is a good place to have a rest after all the shopping expedition one does in Andorra.