“Muah Muah Muah”

Restaurant El Faisa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

I stumbled on El Faisa because Versailles - the number one rated restaurant on TA - was closed for holiday and I am so glad I did. I have been traveling the world and would rank El Faisa as in the top five meals I've had. Oh Maria what did your chef put in that potato and what sauce was on that filet! I would have licked the plate if they hadn't whisked it away while I was typing this review.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed January 27, 2016

Authentic food, delicious local wines and great desserts. I had the lamb which was cooked perfectly. It is run by very friendly staff who were very attentive and caring. Not the cheapest place but we didn't expect it to be cheap.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2015 via mobile

We actually never ate there because our reception there was so bad that we walked away. The patronnne mumbled that we were not in new york when we asked for a menu in english. We waited 10 minutes before anyone could tell us if they had a h table.. Terrible experience!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 28, 2015

We called in for lunch while passing through Andorra in July. I knew immediately from the Villeroy and Boch plates that this wasn't going to be pub grub - and it wasn't. Two beautiful main courses of beef and lamb were followed by delicious puddings and for such excellent food, the bill of about €50 including drinks was very reasonable indeed. The waitress was so helpful and the chef, who came out to see that everything was ok and to bring the coffee, was impeccably dressed. Tucked up a back street away from the shopping frenzy of Andorra's main highways, this was a really great find. Thank you so much for the excellent food.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We thought that this restaurant was a bit expensive for what we had. The salad starter to share was basic tomato and aubergine for 15 euros.Main course was lamb which was good and very tasty.Desserts were nothing special. Bottle of wine 17 euros
Total Bill was 83.60 euros.
We were the only diners that evening.

Date of visit: April 2013