Review Highlights
Best bike hire ever used

Brilliant friendly customer service, excellent bikes in good condition with lots of kit to make... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Leisa L
Fantastic! Thankyou!

Helen and Alistair provide a fantastic bike hire service. Delivery to your door at arrival and... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jpmrogers
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

All reviews road bike mountain biking self guided water bottles walking holiday hire service family holiday our favourite beautiful scenery cycling tour local tavernas great support garmin gps without any fuss highly recommend this service great variety alistair
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 29, 2020

The experience of hiring of any piece of equipment, begins the moment you contact the supplier. Helen came back promptly and could deliver the bike within hours of being contacted. Delivery was on time, and the bike came with excellent tools and 2 spare tyres. Helen gave a very good account of cyclng around the local area and a map.

The bike was a perfect size ang rugged. The disc brakes were superb. The bike was ideal for cycling around the Akamas Peninsula, and was a fantastic experience for my holiday.

The bike was picked up promptly at the end of the trip! I was grateful for the spare tubes, as I used one of them on my first day, needless to say the pump, levers etc were great for the job!

Date of experience: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
HelenSmeaton, Owner at Wheelie Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2020

So pleased you loved cycling around the Akamas peninsula Andrew. It was a pleasure to meet you and share our passion for the unspoilt northwest of Cyprus with you. Thank you for your lovely review. Much appreciated in these difficult Covid-19 times.

Reviewed January 31, 2020

I spent 5 days in Latchi in January aiming to explore the Akamas peninsula. I hired a Trek mountain bike from Wheelies which was terrific. It was in excellent condition, nice and light and equipped with everything I needed. Helen and Al delivered the bike punctually and kitted me out with a helmet, puncture repair kit, pump, water bottle and lock. They were really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. They provided me with a map and highlighted some good routes for me to try. They also gave me their mobile number in case of emergencies or even if I just wanted some advice about where to visit. I used the bike to explore part of the Pafos forest and the Akamas. My best ride was was from the Bathes of Aphrodite over to Lara Bay. Amazing views, amazing beach and a silence and stillness on the hills that I don't think I have ever experienced before. Simply a magical place that I would not have been able to enjoy nearly as much without my Wheelie bike. Thanks Helen and Al for a brilliant service that I will definately be using again when I return next year!

Date of experience: January 2020
HelenSmeaton, Owner at Wheelie Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2020

Thanks you so much for your wonderful review. So pleased you enjoyed your week discovering the beauty of north western Cyprus choosing to spend a few days on two wheels to explore both the forest areas and the wild and rugged Akamas peninsula. It is a very special place:)

Lara bay is unique even when the turtles are not nesting there, but anywhere you choose to stop and take in not just the views, but also the stillness of just being alive surrounded by nature, is very special.

It was a pleasure to meet you Jackie and we look forward to catching up with you the next time you return to Cyprus.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

Very good service from Alistair and Helen. Bikes in excellent condition. Well planned routes all on a Garmin GPS ready to follow, plus supporting information. Mainly cycling on gravel roads, with some concrete and tarmac, with the odd bit of rough stuff too. Typically 400 t0 600 mtrs climbing a day so not to demanding

Three hotels in the week with luggage transport between them. All in all a great option for self guided mountain biking in this lovely area.

We went in mid December, had no rain for the week and lovely temps, typically mid to high teens. Perfect. However we were lucky, there were several days rain both before and after.

Date of experience: December 2019
HelenSmeaton, Owner at Wheelie Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

We're so pleased you enjoyed your week cycling in perfect sunny weather in Cyprus in December. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your lovely review. It was a pleasure to meet you both. Best Wishes for a happy and healthy 2020.

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Helen & Alastair provide a 5 star service.
We stayed in Latchi and wanted to hire a couple of mountain bikes to explore the Akamas region. They were great quality & in perfect condition. The bikes were dropped off & collected by Alistair who also supplied all the equipment we needed. He also gave some great tips on the best cycling routes.
We have already booked to come back & definitely be using Wheelie Cyprus again.
Thank you Alistair & Helen & see you next year!
Emma & Eoghan

Date of experience: October 2019
HelenSmeaton, Owner at Wheelie Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2019

Thanks so much for your lovely review Emma. We are pleased you enjoyed your time exploring the area on our bikes and look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed November 4, 2019

We had a wonderful week in Cyprus organised by Wheelie Cyprus. We were collected at the airport for transfer to the first hotel by Helen. Alistair delivered the bikes to the hotel. They were in excellent condition. We were provided with an easy to use GPS system, map and crib sheet notes for the routes. We enjoyed all the rides and had a great time. Thanks to Helen and Alistair for organising it all so well - it made for a really relaxing time.

Date of experience: October 2019
HelenSmeaton, Owner at Wheelie Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. It was pleasure to meet you and your family and we're so pleased you enjoyed your cycling holiday in the lovely Polis Chrysochous area.