This is an OK place to stay, but definitely don't expect this to be a resort but rather a complex of many buildings, with a common swimming pool, a small children play area & some other recreational areas.
It is overall OK, BUT a few things need to be taken care of:
- the bed sheets & towels were heavily stained & worn off!!!
- the A/C is common for all areas of the apartment & was locked at 22 °C...the option of controlling the temperature would have been nice (it was freezing in the bedroom at some point).
- very unfriendly for disabled people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Nicki Holiday Resort" is a beautiful complex of ten low rise buildings surrounded by beautiful gardens full of local trees, bushes and flowers. The layout provides guests with the option of an active or relaxing holiday. The main swimming pool and paddle pool is next to the main restaurant, which makes it very convenient for parents to keep an eye on their children playing. Alternatively, there is a second more secluded swimming pool surrounded by large trees that is ideal for a more quiet and relaxing time. The resort has all the small amenities that help make a holiday perfect, and can provide for a lot of activities if guests decide to stay in. Namely the hotel has extensive facilities for children including an out door playground and a children's playroom. As for the adults there is a tennis court, sauna, a Jacuzzi and a small gym. Alternatively , our friendly staff will be happy to assist and direct guests to out of the Hotel activities and sightseeing. The excellent location of the complex offers a very convenient gateway to all other activities in the area, most of which are within walking distance. In. addition, taxi service is very cheap and offers a good alternative for guests without a car. A typical ride in Latchi Harbour and Polis town will not cost you more than EUR5 per ride (up to 4 people). A worthwhile point of reference is the fact that this beautiful complex is family owned and managed. The hotel is named after the mother of the family, who unfortunately died in 1996. Previous guests and many repeat clients will remember her when she made coffee and lemonade for everyone, and when they had to taste her food if they happened to pass by, when she was cooking for the family. Today, her three children with their families spend a lot of their time around the project making sure that guests have a great time. Nicki's legacy is a great one, and we at "Nicki Holiday Resort" try out best to live up to it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nicki Holiday Resort Polis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nicki Holiday Hotel Polis