“Taba diving centre nissi beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taba Diving Centre

Taba Diving Centre
Ranked #4 of 32 Tours in Paralimni
Bedford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Taba diving centre nissi beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Great staff great diving kids and husband loved it hope full to get my pictures soon as cd issue but these guys deserve every penny they make fab time they work hard to please you .
Friendly staff thank you so much x holly & John smith and gang x

Visited October 2013

Den Haag
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great dive centre, friendly people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Took my teenage daughters for their PADI Open Water training and they had a great time. All the staff were friendly and helpful, with lots of good tips and knowledge. The location is fantastic with direct access to the beach, so plenty for non divers to do as well. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Friendliest staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My partner was looking to get her dive qualification to the same level as me and she had never been before. She was tutored by Alan thanks to his helpful guidance she picked it up in no time. Before long we were out diving together in some of Tabas top five sites. The staff were some if the friendliest people we have met and made the whole experience top notch! We were enjoying it so much we booked many more dives then we expected and I thought it the best place and environment to ask my girlfriend to marry me (she said yes!). Thank you again to all the TABA staff and particularly Allen!

Visited June 2013
Renfrew, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Taba Tastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

Just returned from Cyprus, went to Taba for second time and was remembered and greeted as an old friend,
My my son took his "scuba diver" with Allan an excellent and thorough instructor, We had about four dives each different locations ( the sea caves were out of this world )
They looked after us well and the patter was brilliant.
So good I'm booking for Sept'

Visited June 2012
2 Thank james l
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Excellent dive centre and school”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

First found taba diving in August 2011 and went back April 2012 to complete padi open water course
Very professional knowledgable and fair.
Talk you through everything and make you feel at ease. Was nice that they remembered us both from last year.
Prices are competitive and it's clear they want people to enjoy diving and the experience
I would highly recommend taba to anyone staying in ayia napa area or protaras.
We will be returning again in September for further dives. See you soon guys.